Military Family Assistance Programs
Arapahoe County MFAP
Phone: (303) 463-6330, ext. 720
Supportive Services for Veteran Families
Phone: (303) 467-2604
Director: Suzy MacKenzie
Arapahoe County is honored and proud to serve the needs of military families through Family Tree.
The Family Tree Military Family Assistance Programs provide military families with community services, resources and limited financial assistance. This includes employment services, housing, food, clothing, counseling, and education to aid in the stabilization of military families.
Program participants must reside in Arapahoe County and meet one of the following criteria:
- Veteran and active duty personnel with children
- Spouses and ex-spouses with children of active duty personnel or veterans
- Widows/widowers with children of veterans
- Active duty personnel and veterans who are non-custodial parents
Major Accomplishments (2011-12 fiscal year)
- Through the Arapahoe County Military Family Assistance Program, Family Tree assisted 42 families with services including home visits, case managment and resources.