House of Hope
Homeless Emergency Residential Services
3301 S. Grant Street
Englewood, CO 80113
Phone: (303) 762-9525
Fax: (303) 762-9552
Division Director: Jenna Richer
House of Hope is dedicated to providing safe shelter and resources for homeless women with children. These families, overwhelmed with the daily struggle of where to stay the night and find their next meal, find a safe place to stay while they begin to get back on their feet.
House of Hope's basic goal is to provide food, shelter and a safe environment to the ever-increasing number of homeless families. Families work with the staff and a variety of community agencies to complete the goals outlined in their plans, which often include applying for housing programs, getting children into school and daycare, obtaining employment, achieving a GED, or attending a job training program. During their stay they also have the opportunity to meet individually with an on-site therapist and also attend life-skills workshops.
- The only shelter for homeless families in Arapahoe County
- Case management services to assist families with becoming self-sufficient
- Assistance with obtaining housing employment, education, job-skills training and childcare
- Families can stay for up to 90 days
- On-site therapist
- On-site health clinic staffed by volunteer doctors and nurses
- Community referrals