The Next Step on Your Philanthropic Journey
Are you a professional ready to engage on a philanthropic journey with Family Tree and explore what it means to more deeply involved in a nonprofit? The NextGen Group invites people who are seeking to do more with Family Tree and even move towards nonprofit board or committee leadership.
NextGen is a cohort of 12-15 members who meet once a month for nine months, along with doing projects, activities and engaging in other ways to support the programs and mission of Family Tree.
We invite prospective members to apply today until September 25. Members are selected based on their passion for the mission of Family Tree, a willingness to engage in and supporting nonprofit work, and a commitment to helping make a difference. ALL levels of professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Develop philanthropic leaders through engagement, education and resources.
NEXTGEN Members will:
- Volunteer, engage with the community and participate fundraising for Family Tree.
- Expand the network of community minded individuals who are supportive of the mission of Family Tree through connection to other individuals, organizations and companies.
- Gain exposure to the Family Tree Board of Directors and Committees through observation and shadow opportunities.
- Develop skills for future Board of Directors or Committee involvement.
- Educate participants about nonprofit finances, management and leadership.
NEXTGEN members are asked to:
- Participate for 9 months with the group (September 2023-June 2024)
- Commit to an average of 2-4 hours each month per on programming, events and volunteer opportunities.
- Actively engage in the group.
- Commit that the NextGen Group will be better because of your involvement.
- Demonstrate a passion for serving the community and learning more about community needs.
- Make a personally meaningful contribution of time, talent, and/or a monetary gift to Family Tree.
An engagement (group meeting, volunteer opportunity, or shadowing opportunity) will be held monthly starting October 4, 2023. Meetings will last approximately 1.5 hours with time for networking. Group members are expected to attend at least 6 of 9 meetings each year.
For more information on NextGen, please contact Robert Ham at email@example.com.
To join, please submit the application below: