The mission of Family Tree’s Next Gen Committee is to serve as a networking group of community members which exists to provide education and leadership development to cultivate volunteers, ambassadors and future leaders within Family Tree and more broadly, the non-profit community.
The committee actively seeks up to 20 members of varying backgrounds. Previous non-profit experience is not required.
OVERVIEW & PURPOSE:
- Educate participants about brand awareness, community impact and challenges within Family Tree.
- Develop the next generation of philanthropic leaders through speakers, education and resources.
- Encourage philanthropic leadership through volunteerism, community engagement and fundraising.
- Expand the network of community minded individuals who are supportive of the mission.
- Gain exposure to the Family Tree Board of Directors and Committees through observation and shadow opportunities.
- Develop skills for future Board of Directors or Committee involvement.
Have questions? Interested in joining Next Gen? Contact us!