Family Tree has a wide variety of flexible opportunities throughout the organization. Browse the latest opportunities listed below, but don't let that hold you back. If you have a skill that you think Family Tree could benefit from, please let us know!
Sign up for orientation to get more information about Family Tree's programs and the ways volunteers support them.
When you're ready to make an impact on the community through Family Tree, please fill out the following forms:
- Volunteer application
- CBI fingerprint processing form
- Volunteers are responsible for the $54.50 processing fee. You will receive instructions on how to complete this check at orientation
- Please read the following notice about this form
- Background check waiver
- Indemnity waiver
- Records entry form
- Child abuse reporting form, and
- Confidentiality agreement
Family Tree will run a national Sex Offender Background Check once you complete the volunteer orientation.
Please contact Rebekah Hawthorne to arrange alternate orientation dates.