Family Tree serves nearly 5,000 people a year with direct face-to-face services. We are grateful for in-kind donations that help us meet the needs of our clients! Due to current health concerns, we are unable to accept used items at this time. We will be happy to take them once our thrift store, Treasure Trunk, reopens.
For new items, please drop-off your donation at Family Tree's Administration Office at 3805 Marshall St. Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Monday - Friday between 9:30am - 4:30pm. Amazon delivery is also a great choice. For any donation questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 422-2133.
- Amazon Wish List
- Frozen individual meals (TV dinners)
- Lysol, bleach and cleaning supplies
- Masks, both disposable and cloth
- Nonperishable food
- Personal hygiene items
- Large area rugs
- Journaling supplies, adult and children's coloring books, crayons and colored pencils
- House slippers, robes, towels
GIFT CARDS TO THE FOLLOWING RETAILERS
- King Soopers
- Gas stations
If you are interested in hosting a donation drive, please see our list of drive ideas!