Another great way to support Family Tree is by hosting a drive, which is a unique way for individuals and groups to give back to their community.
How Can I Help?
- Food Drives (anytime): collect non perishable items for distribution to our clients
- Clothing Drives (anytime): collect new or gently used clothing for those in need
- Hand-Up Bags (May): Donation of new or slightly used purses filled with personal items such as makeup, lotion, toothpaste/toothbrush, hair spray, feminine products, and other items needed to prepare for work.
- School Supply Drives (Aug. & Jan.): Collect new school supplies for distribution to low income families and children living in domestic violence shelters, homeless residential programs, etc.
- Holidays of Hope (Nov.—Dec.): Personal hygiene items, non-perishable food, new toys, new clothing, new bedding & linens, cleaning supplies, gift cards
- Cold Weather Drive (Nov.—Feb.): collect jackets, socks, hats, blankets, sleeping bags, gloves, mittens, hand warmers, etc. those who have to endure the cold winter months in the elements