Celebration of Achievement, May 6 2021
For more than forty years, Family Tree has provided innovative, life-changing services designed to end child abuse, domestic violence and homelessness. For 28 years, the annual Celebration of Achievement has recognized former Family Tree clients that were empowered to discover their own strengths to create lasting, positive change. We honor these “Celebrants” for their extraordinary achievements. As our biggest annual fundraiser, this event supports vital programs and services for individuals and families right here in the Denver metro area.
This year COA 2021 will welcome 300-plus guests to enjoy COA in one of two ways: socially-restricted happy hour gathering of 15-50 people at one of our many restaurant partners across the Denver metro area, or individually from their home or office. The event will feature a program about Family Tree and the Celebrants, a paddle raiser, and a silent auction – all simulcast to restaurants and available virtually.*
Restaurant partners include:
• Ace Eat & Serve Uptown
• Blanchard Family Wines on the Dairy Block
• Urban Farmer at the Oxford Hotel
• Abrusci’s Fire and Vine in Lakewood
• Colorado Plus Brew Pub in Wheat Ridge
• Create at the Stanley Marketplace
• Lola's Coastal Mexican in the Highlands
• Snooze DTC
• Parker Garage
• Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar in Glendale
• Footers Catering NEW Event Facility in Arvada; Social Capitol
• Colorado+49 Cidery in Golden
Proceeds from the event go towards supporting the programs and clients we serve.
*If total shutdown restrictions are in place, a takeout package option will be made available to guests.
Robert Ham, (303) 928-9774
Christen Martines, (720) 841-2244